Teaching children to use the potty is a task that many parents find very difficult to do because lots of
children do not cooperate easily when it comes to that. The use of videos in teaching children on how
to use the potty has helped many parents to overcome this problem. Listed below are 5 best videos for
teaching children to use the potty.
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hiMo7C8xSMHow to potty train a toddler
- Fast and Easy! Some children are just stubborn and you cannot get them to learn to
do potty on their own easily, but with this video, you can easily overcome that and make your
child love doing it easily.
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gcI6S4jzAcPotty Training Tips
What your baby cannot refuse. Those tips that has helped many children in the past to easily
master the art of using the potty. You will find this video very helpful as many of these tips are
interesting to children.
3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALPJNwLvtskHow to Potty Train Toddlers
This video teaches how parents can use books to potty train their children. It is true
that children cannot read but then, they can easily understand pictures, and whatever they see
sticks to their subconscious mind. Use books to teach your children how to use the potty.
4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-lzW22PUww I Have To Go Potty
A video that tackles the challenges parents face in potty training children that have
developmental challenges. It follows practical steps that any parent can easily follow.
5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUssJK8vYPIWonkidos Going Potty FULL
EPISODE. An animation that gives detailed steps of how to go about potty training.
Children love it so much because it is fun all the way from the beginning to the end.
Become a Content Writer:
Limited time special offer for Learning By Grace parents! We are offering discounted and/or free tuition
in exchange for article content writing. If you are a great writer and are interested in the opportunity,
please email your resume and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.